Monday, January 30, 2012

Mustang A Day Challenge Painting #261 Happy Mustang Dolly

Dolly,  Jessica Bishop's daughter's first Mustang.



"Dolly"
5 by 5 inches Watercolor
by LindaLMartinArtist
$35.00
In Jessica's words: "This is "Dolly" my daughter's 3 year old Sheepshead HMA filly. "Dolly" was the winner of the first Oregon Teens and Mustangs Youth and Yearling Challenge in 2009. We acquired her as a reassignment for $25! Shelby, my daughter, had just lost her two riding mules in the last two years and was too heart broken to be passionate about equines anymore. Until...we saw this beautiful yearling. She fell in love and begged me for her. I had $25 in my pocket and my friend had a horse trailer at the event and offered to bring her home. Shelby has done all the training on this filly and medallioned at Linn County Fair 2011 in her first year under saddle routine which included three perfectly executed flying lead changes."

No comments:

Post a Comment