Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cheveyo Wynn, Happy Adopted Mustang Challenge Painting #460

Cheveyo Wynn (a.k.a.Oakie)
Elm Creek Nebraska
5 by 7 inches Watercolor
by Linda L Martin Artist
$75.00


Cheveyo Wynn was adopted by Anna Flaugher Schaben in August of 2013 as a Two year old. According to Anna Cheveyo Wynn was born in one of the BLM wild horse sanctuaries in Oklahoma.

Here is the rest of their story as told by Anna. : "I adopted him from the Elm Creek, NE BLM holding facility. I went to the facility just so see what horses they had available, and I was just drawn in to him. He wasn't one to come up and let me love on him in the facility, but there was just something about him. I typically don't even like light horses, but I knew he had to be mine. I took him home and with in a couple hours I was leading him all over. He has the sweetest personality and just loves to be loved on by everyone. I have tons of other pictures of him on my Know Your Horse page. when I first got him we called him Oakie, because he was from Oklahoma. Even though he was born in a sanctuary he is all mustang and had mustang parents and he does have the brand (but it is hard to see because of his coloring. Here is my page https://www.facebook.com/knowyourhorse.co

No comments:

Post a Comment