Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Image #355 Corolla Herd from The Outter Banks of North Carolina First Half.

I am a little over half way through the first painting of the 5 for this series of  the Corolla Wild Mustangs and will write more about the horses and some of the challenges they face tomorrow. This is the first image. I will reveal the name and details tomorrow. Please enjoy.

First half of the First Corolla Wild Horses  Painting
More details and the completed painting tomorrow.
Tonight I start on the first of a new collaboration with Photographer Kim Galluzzo. Kim visits the Corolla Wild Mustangs of Currituck County, North Carolina once or twice a year to photograph the herd. Since I started the Mustang A Day Challenge in December of 2010 I have been looking for a prolific photographer to work with on all of the Outter Banks Herds.  Kim has provided some very nice images for me to work from and will share some of her experiences as we move through the creative process. Thank- you, Kim for working with me on these very special Heritage horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment