Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Challenge Painting #238 Happy Mustang: A Watercolor of Maverick

Maverick trained for the Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with  Dana Kesselring:

"Dana and Maverick"
5 by 7 inches Watercolor
by LindaLMartinArtist
SOLD
In Dana's Own Words:

"His name is Maverick and he was captured in Nevada and I competed in the Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover with him. He came to me all cut up and skinny and so afraid, and he is the most loving mustang I have ever owned or trained. He loves to be with me and he is always the first one to greet me.

He is one of my very favorite horses, but unfortunately I can't keep them all. I have adopted him out to T. Boone Pickens and his wife Madeline Pickens, who bought him for the Winns family in Las Vegas, so I know he is going to a great home, and that is why I train these beautiful souls."


To read more about the Extreme Mustang Makeover events or how to participate as a trainer or adopter you can go to the www.MustangHeritageFoundation.org

Would you like to have your favorite mustang painted or to give as a gift? Ask about gift certificates by contacting me at :

No comments:

Post a Comment