Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Adoptions Challenge Painting #107 "Gypsy Boone and Firecracker"

Sometimes a Mustang just needs to have a herd.
Here's what happened when Dana Kesselring bought a companion for her Extreme Mutang Makeover Horse.
Gypsy Boone and his Companion Firecracker
5 by 7 inches Watercolor
by Linda L Martin
In Dana's words:
"Gypsy Boone was my first EMM  entry.  I fell in love at first sight., I ended up adopting him. He has always been alone since I got him, so I decided he needed a friend.  I bought a little mini named Firecracker and they are inseparable buddies.
Gypsy takes such good care of little Firecracker, he makes sure he gets plenty of exercise and playtime. He guards over him like a watch dog. Gypsy was my first mustang but not my last! "

No comments:

Post a Comment